The role of the Social Media Coordinator is to manage all of the off-domain social activities for the TaylorMade Golf brand on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for a passionate golfer not only embraces social as communication tool, but is deeply passionate about golf, equipment, the tour and the general sport of golf.
Working alongside our brand, digital, design, PR and retail teams, you will be responsible for brand engagement (publishing, listening, responding, etc) across our core social channels.
- Post, listen, reply and escalate where appropriate on our core social channels & platforms
- Manage and monitor all off-domain social activities using the relevant platforms
- Plan and execute our social calendars around the business, brand and product strategies
- Identify, connect with and manage our strongest social advocates, influencers and superfans
- Work alongside our agency partners to leverage social opportunities with brand campaigns (on and offline)
- Maintain, nurture and develop the relationships with our social platform vendors
- Work alongside our Regional Social Teams to co-ordinate
- Network & attend key Social Conferences to keep TaylorMade at the leading edge of emerging social trends, technologies, platforms and campaigns
- Work alongside our editorial, community and PR teams to evaluate news stores, angles, opportunities and content relevancy for our external audiences
- Provide feedback on content effectives and recommend future strategies/tactics
- Work alongside our design team on the visual language and effectiveness of our content
Reporting & Analytics
- Monitor all activity against our Social KPIs
- Compile and produce a weekly social report and dashboard and distribute to relevant teams
- Manage social campaigns and report on the results, effectiveness and learnings
- Develop, own and improve Community KPIs, analytics and reports in line with the business and Community goals
- Communicate and present Community metrics back to the business on a regular basis
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing social media activities for consumer brands(in-house or agency)
- Full knowledge of existing and emerging social channels/platforms
- Knowledge of and experience with social platforms: publishing, listening, analytics and advocate/influencer programs
- Experience in journalism, blogging or community management essential
- Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for golf and/or sport
- Strong “consumer needs” orientation
- Journalistic flair
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment
- Ability to work and engage at all times when needed (weekends/evenings)
Posting Notes: Carlsbad || California || United States || 92008 || TaylorMade || Americas || No Selection
Requisition Number: 14482
Country: United States
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: California
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Carlsbad
Relocation: No Selection